- Reviews (0)
- SOLID TRANSMISSION: Continuously Variable Transmission – Select your gear, squeeze the throttle—and go—Can-Am Outlander CVT transmission delivers as much power as you need. Now with recalibrated engine braking for more precise control in hilly terrain.
- TRULY USEFUL DISPLAYS: 4.5-in digital displays – Keep eyes on your Outlander and its vital signs with all-new 4.5-inch displays, depending on the model. Lighted and readable in all conditions, with vehicle info and controls at your glovetips.
- TECH THAT COUNTS: Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) – For easy, direct speed-sensitive steering assistance, with more power at lower speeds to reduce steering effort and less at higher speeds for maximum steering feel to the rider. Three modes adapt DPS even more.
- OPTIMIZED AIRFLOW: Reengineered Vented Side Panels – Every part was examined and inspected to see if it could improve rider comfort—even the side panels and inner fenders now offers better engine ventilation and airflow.
- LEADING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY: Powerful & proven Rotax engine lineup – Class-leading Rotax V-Twin engines in 62-hp (650) the Outlander puts all its torque down with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare.
- SPECIALIZED FOR ANYTHING: 3,500-lb (1,588 kg) CAN-AM HD WINCH winch – Put this powerful, factory-installed Can-Am HD winch with roller fairlead to the test. Its 3,500-lb (1,588 kg) capacity is essential when tackling conditions like hunting, ranching, mudding, and remote work sites. Prewired on all other trims.
- INNOVATIVE SUSPENSION SETUP: Tortional Trailing Arm Independant rear suspension – The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, with wheels moving up and down in parrallel motion and pivoting points located under the seat, you get maximum stability and the driving experience to the limit.
TOWING & HAULING
- CAPABLE TOWING & HAULING: Industry-leading 1,650-lb towing capacity – It’s more than numbers: capable of hauling an impressive 1,650-lb (750 kg), dual-level trunk and front and rear racks with LinQ mounts make the Outlander a fast, efficient, powerful companion for work and play.
Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics costs, product pricing, freight charges, specifications, and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please confirm all information with your local dealership.
Disclaimer for YFZ50, Raptor 90 and Grizzly 90
YFZ50 is recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. Raptor 90 and Grizzly 90 are recommended for use only by riders 10 years and older and always with adult supervision. All other ATV models are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. Read the Owner’s Manual and the product warning labels before operation. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain.
Disclaimer for All Other Models
ATVs with engine sizes of greater than 90cc are recommended for use only by riders age 16 and older. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. Read the Owner’s Manual and the product warning labels before operation. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain.
Front – Dual 214 mm disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
Rear – Single 214 mm disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
Front – ITP† Mega Mayhem 28 x 8 x 12 in.
Rear – ITP† Mega Mayhem 28 x 10 x 12 in.
Lighter type DC Outlet in console, standard connector in the back (15-A)
Gauge – 4.5-in. digital display : Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip & hour meters,gear position, 4 x 4 indicator, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge & clock
Type – Rotax V-twin, snorkeled with relocated radiator
Front – Arched double A-arm with front sway bar
Rear – Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI)
Front / Rear Shocks – Oil
Winch – Prewired for available winch
Protection – Heavy-duty front bumper, Mud-riding footrests, Mudguards
Factory – 6-month BRP Limited
Extended Service Terms – B.E.S.T. term available up to 36 months